Friday, May 11, 2012

Been thinkin...

I got my Brooks today! I can't wait to try them out later! I also got some sweat bands and a Gu. I have been hearing about them on other blogs and the guy at the running store said they were good, so hopefully I'll like them. :)

I did a little research on the run that I'll be doing in June and the course looks a little...not easy. It's actually a flat course because we are just running across 2 bridges downtown but one of them has a slight angle that is torture to just walk up. I haven't signed up for it yet because I'm not sure I want it to be my first one. I think I'm going to start training on these bridges to see if I can do it without walking. Hills are always the worst part for me when I run and I am trying to get better but I have to walk up them. Hopefully, the course will start at the top of the bridge and I can run down the slant. That would be a whole lot better haha. The race does have a 5k fun run but I want to get a time and everything so I can PR my next race.

I'll post later and let you know how my 1st run with my new Brooks go! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment