Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Did ya miss me?

(Probably not.) Ha, well a lot has changed since I last wrote. Where to begin...

I have started my weight loss journey...again...with a vengeance! I am kickin ass and takin names! I have been running, well jogging/walking. And I recently started Zumba! It is my new favorite exercise! I have only been once and I've fallen in love. I will be doing it twice a week. And I wish it was more! I have been watching my calorie intake which is 1,800 calories daily. I record everything, my food, exercise, weight. Speaking of weight, I now weigh 185! Woohoo! Only 5 pounds but that is awesome!

Liam is almost 23 months old, which means he will be two soon and I can't even fathom it. He is developing a beautiful personality. He has such a sense of humor jut like his momma. And not to mention, he calls me mom. Not momma or mommy but mom. Ha.

I read 50 Shades of Grey. I know, I know. I had to see what all the hype was about. (Possible spoilers ahead.) I hated it. The writing was terrible. Just awful. That itself almost made me put the book down. But I didn't and I finished it. All I have to say is Christian Grey is psychotic and Anna is a dumbass.  But, I will probably read the next one. I heard it was a lot better so we will see.

Dragon*Con is 30 days away! Holy crap! I haven't even started on my costume. I think I finally decided what to be. I am going to be Kathy Beth Terry. If you don't recognize her name, she is played by Katy Perry in her music video Last Friday Night. Love! Liam is going to be batman.

We just got back from Gatlinburg. It was a blast. It is so much more fun in the summer than in February. We actually stayed in Pigeon Forge instead of Gatlinburg and it was really nice. We had a very nice condo. I was able to take Liam to the Disney store! Which I loved! The one at our mall closed down and I was so bummed! But Liam scored some awesome Toy Story stuff


I'm also still considering being a 31 consultant. I really need the money and I just love the company. Stay tuned to find out if I become one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment